Monday, June 27, 2005

"MSN" day..

I went to have breakfast with Ain! after that when i reached my lab.. there was like another 4 ppl add me in msn and goodness know who.. they pm me and the first thing they mentioned was either "yo cs pro" or "cs girl".. haha so i suppose they're the ones playing cs with me..

it was confusing at first when i dont know who is who.. i heard dewi mention pillay before.. so i know which one is him.. foof told me he's my IPP partner going to scs!! wow that's cool.. but i havent receive any notice yet.. so may be a false alarm! =) it was really busy chatting with abt 5 ppl at that same time.. biker told me he only gave my email to 1 person.. end up getting 4 ppl adding me in.. at that time, i roughly know who's who except for ethene coz he's not from rosettanet.. hmm..

ethene prompt me and told me he's going to cheers.. and whether i wanna get anything.. haha.. weird.. and when he's walking pass my lab, he jump and wave at me! omg.. i dont even know him.. haha.. maybe over-friendly.. =P and this time Ain was damn jealous with me getting all the attention.. haha.. keep saying i flirt!! where got!! you then flirt ah.. everytime biker biker.. haha.. (dont kill me after reading this.. lolx)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home